1. Always have a grocery list and buy more less known brands it's way cheaper. But always make sure that the product is near the quality of the expensive brand.
2. Buy clothes from clearance racks or those which are on sale.
3. Drink less soda and coffee, and drink more water it saves your wallet while also saving your health.
4. Treat your family by going on a picnic on weekends instead of going to the restaurant. It is more fun and much cheaper!
5. Turn down your heat a couple degrees more at night and throw on an extra blanket.
6. Clean your refrigerator at least once a year to get out all the dust and dirt that can cost you more money.
7. Keep your car in shape and your tires properly inflated to save money on gas.